BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast-growing businesses of all sizes.
As a Revenue Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting our go-to-market (“GTM”) teams globally through coordinating and documenting processes, tools, and rules of engagement such that GTM processes and outputs can be continuously optimized. As a central point of coordination, you have exceptional organizational skills, are constantly looking to simplify processes and solve problems.
You thrive in dynamic environments, enjoy collaborating with GTM teams, are organized with an eye for detail, and most importantly are passionate about creating sustainable and scalable operations globally that will grow with the company.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate with colleagues in Revenue Operations and Strategic Operations to support implementing common GTM processes across geographies and teams, monitoring frameworks, KPIs, reporting, and control mechanisms designed to scale and automate GTM motions.
- Understand key challenges and business opportunities for GTM teams, document current state processes and pain points, and provide recommendations for future state processes to drive efficiency, reduce friction, and increase revenue production.
- Develop an understanding of BigCommerce’s GTM operational infrastructure to troubleshoot root causes to issues, establish best practices across platforms, and recommend changes or update systems as needed.
- Provide enablement documentation for the GTM teams to ensure adherence to new processes, tools, and optimizations.
- Monitor campaign process and execution, control mechanisms, and early warning systems to surface potential process issues, optimize performance across channels, and provide timely guidance and interventions before revenue production is impacted.
- Help implement and maintain campaign ROI and ROAS frameworks.
- Execute ad hoc requests for data and information, including building reports, culling contact and prospect lead lists, and targeting and segmentation account requests. Maintain campaign tagging processes.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Prior experience or internships in Operations a plus but not required.
- A results-oriented, cross-functional operator with a bias for action and an interest in revenue operations, sales operations, or similar.
- Excellent time management, critical thinking skills, operational, and interpersonal savvy.
- Experience with business applications like Salesforce, Outreach, Clari, Impartner, Marketo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and additional systems in support of Sales and Partner teams a plus.
- Proactive and results-oriented, comfortable seeking to understand business context driving requests and collaborating on best practices.
- Team player (required), ambitious, self-motivated, and goal-oriented with excellent time-management skills.
- A thoughtful communicator who earns trust and builds strong working relationships across departments and simplifies complex concepts into absorbable information that influences the behavior of others (data visualizations, oral, written, powerpoint).
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .