BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce is looking for a payroll specialist in the Mexico region. This specialist will be responsible for Mexico payroll and some other international locations. We are looking for someone who is strong in attention to detail, customer service, and has payroll knowledge.
What You’ll Do
● Work with our PEO Vistra to process payroll for our Mexico employees
● Work with our PEO Vistra to process payroll for other international locations
● Familiar with processing on a monthly and semimonthly basis
● Organize and set up payroll folders to save all employee pay information
● Maintain Mexico benefits, new hire, and termination process.
● Audit your payrolls and confirm the process stays consistent for SOX Audits
● Employment Verification
● Work with Treasury and Accounts Payable to process pay invoices for our contractors
● Back up and assist payroll specialists
Who You Are
● Bilingual required
● 3+ years payroll experience ideally in a high-tech, high-growth environment, global/multi-location experience
● Working knowledge of our HRIS systems - Workday not required
● Working knowledge of a PEO partnership - Vistra not required
● Working knowledge and understanding of Federal and State regulatory laws in regard to payroll
● Capability to apply discretion and sound judgment
● Working knowledge of monthly payroll with 13th & 14th pay
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .