BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast-growing businesses of all sizes.
As a Revenue Operations Analyst , you will be responsible for analyzing and optimizing processes, rules of engagement, performance and activity data such that go-to-market (“GTM”) processes and outputs can be continuously optimized. You will have a constant eye on the key performance indicators, looking for opportunities to build upon success and surface risks, and help to scale and optimize GTM effectiveness via scaling process, maintaining accurate data, eliminating barriers, and providing documentation.
You thrive in dynamic environments, enjoy collaborating with GTM teams, are a Salesforce aficionado, and most importantly are passionate about creating sustainable and scalable operations that will grow with the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with peers in Revenue Operations, the Business Technology teams (business applications, data solutions, analytics) and Strategic Operations to drive common GTM processes across geographies and teams, with frameworks, KPIs, reporting, and control mechanisms designed to scale and automate GTM motions
- Deeply understand key challenges and business opportunities for GTM teams, provide recommendations, and optimize processes to drive efficiency and revenue production
- Help define, build, implement and sustain scalable processes for campaign measurement and new initiatives ensuring all relevant data points are captured to enable the correct tracking of the entire GTM funnel.
- Translate business requirements and challenges to operational requirements, leveraging process, automation, and data outputs to ultimately increase acquisition effectiveness.
- Develop a strong understanding of BigCommerce’s entire GTM operational infrastructure to troubleshoot root causes to issues, establish best practices across platforms, and recommend changes or reconfigure systems as needed.
- Help design, implement, and maintain campaign ROI and ROAS frameworks.
- Monitor campaign process and execution through controls monitoring to help inform GTM teams of growth and improvement opportunities optimizing performance across all channels.
- Provide enablement documentation for the GTM teams to ensure adherence to new processes and optimizations.
Who You Are:
- A results-oriented, cross-functional operator with a bias for action and 3+ years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (business, finance, etc) and/or related experience required.
- Strong business acumen, excellent time management, critical thinking skills, operational, and interpersonal savvy.
- Proven success working in business applications like Salesforce CRM ( required ), Outreach, and additional systems in support of Sales teams.
- Data-driven decision maker with a penchant for systems thinking.
- Demonstrated experience creating end-to-end process design, documentation, and implementation from scratch.
- Proactive and results-oriented, comfortable seeking to understand business context driving requests and collaborating on best practices.
- Team player (required), ambitious, self-motivated, and goal-oriented with excellent time-management skills.
- A thoughtful communicator who earns trust and builds strong working relationships across departments and simplifies complex concepts into absorbable information that influences the behavior of others (data visualizations, oral, written, powerpoint).
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .