BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
Growth Manager, Technology Partnerships
Austin, TX or US-Remote
BigCommerce, named a "Best Place to Work" in Austin, TX and cities across the globe, is thrilled to be growing our Technology Partnerships team!
What you will do:
As a Growth Manager you will be responsible for helping BigCommerce merchants adopt new technology partners to drive their continued growth and success.
You’ll adopt a consultative selling approach and specialize in industry-leading Marketing and Shipping tech stacks.
Your internal resources will include a dedicated Partner Marketing team as well as Strategic Partner Managers that work closely with our Technology Partners . Together, you’ll execute a cohesive strategy to increase revenue for our customers, our partners and BigCommerce. Additionally, you will work cross functionally with Cross-Sell, Customer Success and Sales.
In this role, you will espouse our Big Values: Customers First, Make a Difference Every Day, Team on a Mission, Act with Integrity and THINK BIG!
This is an Individual Contributor position. You will be the face of BigCommerce to our merchants and will act as a trusted advisor to help them to scale their online business as the ecommerce landscape continues to rapidly evolve. You will be compensated on the amount of revenue generated for our Tech Partners through your accounts.
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience in sales, consulting, or agency roles interfacing with executive stakeholders, while building scalable processes to execute business strategy. Ideally with Project Management or Program Management experience executing against revenue goals.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in marketing, business or similar field preferred.
- Experience within a SaaS platform or eCommerce organization driving adoption of a SaaS-based solution with Partners and their clients.
- An achiever that thrives on challenges and has a proven history of successfully, consistently achieving revenue quotas and objectives, within a complex client acquisition-driven business, preferably in the mid-market or enterprise space.
- An experienced marketer who can skillfully negotiate wins internally and externally while maintaining strong relationships.
- A master communicator with excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and client/partner relationship skills.
- Cool under pressure and able to remain collected and focused in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment.
- Analytical with a high degree of business acumen, along with the ability to provide consistent, accurate forecasts
- Able to travel as needed.
What you will do:
- Establish the marketing technology enterprise consulting program
- Leverage your knowledge of eCommerce, combined with your marketing, communication and analytical abilities to help promote strategic partners to our merchants
- Manage a pipeline of Merchant consulting opportunities, that help achieve merchant goals by introducing them to key marketing technology and agency partners to effectively execute on their growth strategies
- Along with Cross Sell, Sales, Customer Success, and Partner Marketing, you will design and execute strategic marketing plans with key partners that deliver strategic consulting and partner referral motions that ultimately help our merchants onboard to and succeed with marketing partners
- Actively drive awareness and excitement of BigCommerce within our partner organizations, and their customers, via enablement, campaigns or events
- Build excellent working relationships with all key business leaders, colleagues and broader team.
- Propose innovative concepts and promote new ideas.
- Develop a thorough understanding of both BigCommerce (i.e. products, services, and value proposition) and of the key attributes of the best BigCommerce Strategic Partners. Develop and maintain accurate reports including pipeline, forecast, leads, opportunities and closed won reports.
- Travel occasionally to meet with partners/merchants to develop key relationships and/or provide consultative support to internal teams.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .