BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce is disrupting the ecommerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth. We are seeking an experienced Revenue Operations Manager in the United Kingdom with deep, analytical expertise and strong executive and interpersonal skills to develop Insights and collaborative growth strategies within our EMEA business. This role will collaborate closely with executive leadership to quantify growth opportunities and help guide our data-driven decision making.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish a trusted relationship with senior leaders throughout the company, serving as a subject matter expert in understanding key challenges and business opportunities, as well as providing insightful recommendations in a demanding environment.
- Perform data and economic analysis on sales and marketing effectiveness throughout the funnel. Demonstrate curiosity and the capacity to seek out your own data, surface gaps, and incorporate Tableau reports and visualizations into economic analysis.
- Constantly identify and mitigate risks while continuously evaluating prioritization for the highest leverage activities in support of EMEA revenue growth.
- Prepare materials for and in many cases lead key business rhythms including monthly executive Revenue Reviews, quarterly Board of Directors meetings, annual financial planning, and more.
- Collaborate with Insights leaders for other regions / segments to standardize and globalize tactics.
- Collaborate with peers in Sales Ops, Marketing Ops, and Rev Ops Shared services to design and implement operational changes surfaced via insights or business partnership.
- Collaborate with peers in Analytics and Data Solutions to design and implement incremental Tableau datasets required for continuous analysis and improvement.
- Mentor and train other employees within Operations in similar roles, providing training to new employees, assisting with understanding the business, modeling conventions and analysis.
- Drive execution of proven playbooks to create operational sustainability within insights, operations, and performance review rhythms, applying a systems-thinking approach over an ad-hoc one.
- Identify cross-functional execution risks and implement control mechanisms to detect, mitigate, and/or prevent failure
Who You Are:
- An extremely analytical, results-oriented, cross-functional business leader with a bias for action and 8+ years experience in business analysis, management consulting, strategic planning, business operations or similar where skills in analysis, modeling, business optimization, and program management are keys to success.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (economics, statistics, mathematics, finance, etc) or equivalent experience.
- Strong track record of driving comprehensive advanced analyses, stakeholder management, working in cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization
- Confident communicator / storyteller who naturally simplifies complex concepts into absorbable information that influences the behavior of executives (oral, written, powerpoint).
- Significant experience working with revenue-generating teams to evaluate business opportunities, make recommendations for implementation / improvement, with demonstrated success in improving business performance and efficiency
- Driven, curious, and quick to absorb information; comfortable at independently solving problems despite ambiguity.
- Prior experience in SaaS technology / eCommerce is a strong plus.
- Experience with data exploration and analysis in Tableau or Looker preferred. Expert in SQL query writing for data exploration is a plus but is not required.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .