BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
Channel Sales Representative, ERP
Austin, TX or remote within US
Voted a Great Place to Work, BigCommerce, the fastest growing ecommerce platform in the world, is looking for a Channel Sales representative. Combining enterprise functionality, an open architecture and app ecosystem, and market-leading performance, BigCommerce enables businesses to grow online sales with 80% less cost, time and complexity than on-premise software. BigCommerce powers B2B and B2C ecommerce for more than 60,000 SMBs, 2,000+ mid-market businesses, more than 25 Fortune 1000 companies, and industry-leading brands including: HMD Global (Nokia phones), La Perla, Molton Brown and Ted Baker.
The Channel Sales Representative will drive and lead a region of new and existing partners to success. This role is responsible for sourcing net new referrals from our partners. You will work closely with select ERP partners to develop and manage a lead pipeline and drive go-to-market activities that bring new leads to the BigCommerce platform. Your passion and success will help enable our mission to democratize commerce and change people’s lives through our platform. You will have experience of acquiring, managing and developing partners. Onsite meetings, events and F2F will ensure ongoing success across all our partnerships.
What you’ll do
- Drive indirect sales revenue by leading and managing MRR-generating go-to-market initiatives and campaigns across select partners.
- Manage your success through a metrics-driven approach with excellent pipeline management, forecasting, and salesforce hygiene.
- Own and optimize co-selling engagements with referring partner’s sales and SE teams
- Work with Partners to drive joint marketing initiatives through events and other marketing campaigns.
- Deliver compelling capabilities demonstrations of the BigCommerce platform and address high level technical questions, serving as a subject matter expert around how eCommerce platforms fit within overall digital commerce ecosystems.
- Work closely with SBD leadership and partner teams to project manage and execute on our strategy.
- Partner with BC Sales to nurture opportunities in the pipeline and optimize conversion to winning partner-referred opportunities.
Who You Are
- Successful Software or SaaS Sales Professional
- 5+ years software, ecommerce or SaaS sales experience with a focus on consultative solutions selling in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment
- 1.5+ years experience in a quota based Channel Sales
- Experience working in a Recurring Revenue or SaaS organization
- Expertise and experience working with ERP resellers is highly preferred
- Keen understanding of the ecommerce vendor competitive landscape
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business or similar field preferred.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to prioritize activities, remain focused on strategic objectives whilst meeting tactical objectives
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .