BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce, named a "Best Place to Work" in 2022 is looking for a driven Senior Salesforce Business Analyst . As a critical member of the team, you will be reporting to the Senior Director of Business Applications. You will be responsible for the management and development of Salesforce, to ensure full utilization and tailoring of the platform to match and support business objectives, using agile techniques and strategies. This role will review and analyze business processes, services, and information needs with a view to implementing change management initiatives to improve the user experience and increase productivity. This role will partner with the Salesforce team, will be adaptable and embrace change, as well as having a competent technical understanding so that you are able to support the team and platform. A vital part of the role will be training Salesforce to users across the business and being the salesforce champion.
**To be considered an applicant you must reside in Mexico**
What You’ll Do
- Consult and liaise with stakeholders to gather and confirm business requirements
- Analyze and consolidate information to develop solutions to ensure business requirements are achieved
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify how business requirements can be delivered to ensure improved user experiences and reduced cost and time impacts
- Provide expert support to key stakeholders in managing system and process changes
- Produce Documented Business Requirements Use Cases
- Map current and future business processes
- Work with the business to create UAT test cases and success criteria for solutions and enhancements, ensuring functional requirements are met
- Facilitate UAT testing for Salesforce functionality rollouts
- Prioritize Business requests and negotiate with the business on competing requirements
- Lead end-to-end Architecture across cross-functional teams and bring the product/feature vision into reality through superior knowledge of the technology, product, and business goals.
- Be a vocal advocate for technical excellence, secure software development, and superior quality; help the team members make sound engineering decisions
- Work closely with BC Stakeholders, Developers and directly with technical teams to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Participate in the long-term product roadmap discussion, represent the product/platform in the architecture review boards, and advise product management team on the technical aspects of product strategy
- Perform new release evaluations and execute new functionality rollouts
- Lead salesforce projects and initiatives that enhance salesforce
- Develop cost analysis, design considerations, and implementation timelines
- Assess project requirements to assist with creating the appropriate level of effort
- Interact with third-party vendors and developers where appropriate
Who You Are
- 5+ years business analyst experience
- 2-3 years of project management experience
- Excellent knowledge of the full SDLC
- Extensive experience in data modeling, process mapping, and specification documentation
- Experience facilitating workshops and discussion sessions
- Experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining system processes and procedures
- Experience in creating business cases for technology-related solutions
- Experience completing projects on time, on budget, and to specification requirements
- Experience in people management Desirable
- Previous Salesforce Implementation experience
- Knowledge of best-practice sales and marketing processes
- 5+ years experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator or Salesforce Solution Architect.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related discipline
- High-level problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Active listener with the ability to think strategically, solve problems and negotiate
- Strong ability to engage and influence stakeholders, at all levels across the business
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Superior organization skills including outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks, use initiative and be self-directed to meet deadlines
- Diplomatic, with an ability to operate with a flexible approach in a changing environment
- Committed to developing skills and knowledge
**Please submit your resume in English for review. **
- Fluent in English
- Our ideal candidate will reside in Mexico City, Mexico, Guadalajara, Mexico, or any major city within Mexico
Compensation: Base Salary
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .