BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast-growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce is a thriving global SaaS company and has been named a “Best Place to Work” in multiple offices!! We are looking for an Associate Implementation Project Manager. In this role, you will use your project management skills to work with our clients on bringing their business ecosystems into the BigCommerce fold. The right candidate will possess strong resource coordination skills, the ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide audience, and the ability to help clients achieve launch milestones and build best-in-class stores for the ever-growing and diverse world of Enterprise and Mid-Market eCommerce.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain comprehensive ownership of the client onboarding experience by coordinating partnership with all professional services teams contracted on projects
- Collaborate with third parties engaged with BigCommerce projects, including client partners, project managers, developers, technical partners and executives in Enterprise and Mid-Market client organizations.
- Work with account executives, solutions architects and account managers at the close of sale or immediately after to provide seamless transition from sales to implementation.
- Overcome client obstacles by facilitating communication and advocacy with internal product teams.
- Monitor and escalate client support requests as needed to ensure appropriate resolution.
- Provide best in class service reflected by client satisfaction survey scores and contribute to high Enterprise client retention rates.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
Who You Are
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience required, Bachelor’s degree preferred. A focus on computer science, business, management information systems, or organizational behavior related field preferred.
- CAPM, PRINCE2 or equivalent certification, or equivalent experience required. If hired without a CAPM, BigCommerce will facilitate and cover the costs of the CAPM certification, required to be achieved within 90 days of hire.
- Written and verbal fluency in the English language is required
- Have strong written/verbal communication and client relationship skills
- Experience in eCommerce preferred
- SaaS experience preferred
- Diligent time management
- Proficient in Google/Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, LucidChart, Wrike or equivalent Project Management Information System (PMIS)
- Able to work well with technical and non-technical team members at various levels ranging from support to development
- An ability to be flexible as well as a strong aptitude to adjust to change
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .