BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce is looking for a driven, Salesforce Developer to join our Business Applications team to ensure that core business processes are supported, maintained, and constantly improving. As a key member of our development group, you will be reporting to the Biz Apps Sr. Manager. You will work with leaders of our diverse business units to meet their needs, identify and implement improvements, and ensure system availability is functionality at the highest levels. This position has huge potential for growth, and you’ll be an integral part of optimizing BigCommerce’s Salesforce instance.
**To be considered an applicant you must reside in Mexico**
What You’ll Do:
- Design and Document Salesforce Solutions
- Ensure that technical decisions support our goals of quality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, and security
- Document development standards and host code reviews
- Advocate for modern development practices and tools
- Develop Integration with our front-end systems
- Play a key role in BC’s Salesforce Roadmap.
- Collaborate with Salesforce Architects, Administrators, Business Analysts, and Product Engineers
- Support an open, positive, and energized culture
- Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Experience
- 3+ years of professional Salesforce Development experience
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent knowledge of CTI
- Excellent knowledge of APIs (SOAP and REST)
- Good Knowledge of Service and Sales Cloud.
- Good Knowledge of Customer Portal, Partner Portal, or Communities.
- Good Knowledge of Lighting Components
- Salesforce.com certification is preferred
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skills - collaborate, facilitate, and negotiate as necessary
- You are passionate about patterns and practices that tame the complexities of building, maintaining, and testing Salesforce Solutions
Nice to Have
- Salesforce.com Certified Application Architect, Certified System Architect, AND/OR Certified Technical Architect
- Zuora, Impartner or Marketo experience
- Experience with Salesforce Community and Knowledge preferred
- Understanding of code promotion, version control, and ALM processes
**Please submit your resume in English for review. **
- Fluent in English
- Our ideal candidate will reside in Mexico City, Mexico, Guadalajara, Mexico, or any major city within Mexico
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .