BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
As the Small Business Revenue Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the operational processes, rhythms, and business insights supporting the America's Small Business Segment. You will implement and sustain operating rhythms which include monitoring the business on a daily and weekly basis to alert the team of issues, opportunities, or risks in the trends. You will be a central point of contact for the Senior Leadership Team for the Small Business segment as it pertains to operational processes, data, and business insights. Not only will you actively monitor inputs and controls; you will also lead the weekly Small Business insights review and own developing the monthly revenue performance reviews. You will also own annual funnel metric target analysis and planning. This role is a key leadership role on the Small Business leadership team and will be critical to seizing opportunities in the segment.
You thrive in dynamic environments, enjoy collaborating with Sales teams, are a Salesforce and Tableau aficionado, have experience in Revenue Operations, and most importantly are passionate about your vision for creating sustainable and scalable operations that will grow with the company.
**Please submit your resume in English to review.**
What You’ll Do
- Provide analytical and operational leadership for the BigCommerce sales and marketing teams in the Americas Small Business segment
- Sit on Small Business leadership staff and bring thought leadership, business insights, and operational rigor through data-driven change management
- Author and maintain reporting to keep a pulse on the performance of our Small Business acquisition funnel, partnering with Data Solutions to ensure appropriate field usage and consistent dashboard coding
- Build upon current roadmap for acquisition funnel reporting, balancing stakeholder needs, and business impacts
- Analyze acquisition funnel effectiveness, identify strategic and tactical opportunities, and make recommendations to further profitability and growth
- Design and document processes and KPIs for Americas Small Business Sales teams, including providing recommendations on process/optimization improvements and needed training/education
- Oversee and continually optimize processes, management rhythms, and reporting for Small Business gross new revenue key performance indicators in sales pipeline reporting, lead referral tracking, conversion rates, and other input metrics
- Become an evangelist for data-driven decision making and quantify impacts of business decisions on the customer prospect journey
- Design, implement, and refine rigorous testing methodologies to drive continual improvement in acquisition efficiency through build/measure/learn cycles
- Analyze co-marketing initiatives with strategic partners and identify opportunities for improvement and expansion
Who You Are
- 8+ years of experience working with go-to-market data and utilizing quantitative techniques to conduct campaign analysis, program optimization, customer segmentation
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (business, finance, etc) and related Sales Operations experience required
- Multiple years of experience using SQL to analyze large datasets and answer business questions
- Proficient at statistical analysis, A/B testing, and experimental design
- Experience measuring subscription/SaaS business models and related metrics
- Proactive and results-oriented, comfortable independently solving problems despite ambiguity
- Data-driven decision maker with a penchant for systems thinking and automation. An energetic and creative problem solver who couples a scientific approach with business acumen
- A storyteller who naturally simplifies complex concepts into absorbable information that influences the behavior of others (oral, written, powerpoint)
- Deep experience working with revenue-generating teams and programs with demonstrated success in improving business performance and efficiency. An engaged, people person with experience in cross-functional roles and indirect influencing
- Fluent in English
- Our ideal candidate will reside in Mexico City, Mexico, Guadalajara, Mexico, or any major city within Mexico
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .