BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
Manager, Agency Partnerships (North America)
BigCommerce is disrupting the ecommerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
Named a "Best Place to Work" in Austin, San Francisco & Sydney, BigCommerce is now looking for an Austin based Senior Manager to lead our North American Regional Channel Account Management Team. The Senior Manager of North American Agency Partnerships will lead the team of Regional Channel Account Managers responsible for managing Agency partnerships to drive merchant acquisition and support BigCommerce implementations. Our Regional CAMs are responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and managing Systems Integrators, Digital Agencies, and eCommerce consultants focused on the mid-market and enterprise space. You will work closely with Sales and Marketing to manage the enterprise channel pipeline and go-to-market activities that bring new clients to the BigCommerce platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of 6-8 Agency Partner Managers to help them reach their full professional potential at BigCommerce
- Manage the KPIs for the team, identifying opportunities to improve performance
- Partner with Sales to drive partner sourced merchant referrals and effectively co-sell with agency partners.
- Lead and collaborate with the BigCommerce Marketing and Product teams to develop and implement effective go-to-market strategies (new integrations, new features, new markets) with new and existing partners. Responsibilities include working with and communicating across multiple team functions within BigCommerce and within partner organizations.
- Work with Partners to drive joint marketing initiatives through events and other marketing campaigns.
- Work with the Partners to develop Partner success metrics, including specific KPIs that drive merchant adoption and revenue growth for both BigCommerce and the partner.
- Work closely with the BigCommerce Enterprise Sales, Product, and Client Success teams (Onboarding and Account Management) to ensure smooth onboarding experiences and servicing processes of acquired merchants using partner integrations via the BigCommerce platform.
- Deliver compelling capabilities demonstrations of the BigCommerce platform and address high-level technical questions, serving as a subject matter expert around how eCommerce platforms fit within overall digital commerce ecosystems.
- Act as a primary point of contact/product owner for solution and partnership.
- Plan, organize, lead, and control balanced revenue growth, continued merchant awareness and customer satisfaction with a long term, multi-year focus.
- Serve as a role model, source of inspiration, and coach for less experienced peers.
- Partner with leadership in cultivating an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement.
Who You Are:
- 8+ years software or SaaS sales experience with a focus on consultative solutions selling in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment including 3 -5 years experience in a quota-based Channel Sale and 3+ years of management experience required.
- Experience working in a Recurring Revenue or SaaS organization
- Keen understanding of a variety of eCommerce platforms including Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, and Shopify
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business or similar field preferred.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally as needed. This job may require upwards of 25% travel to meet with partners which may require overnight stays or week-long stays at locations (depending on the project)
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .