BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
As a critical leader of the Global Partner & Cross-sell Operations organization, you will be responsible for consulting on and implementing strategy, processes, and tooling to enable our channel sales teams to bring new customers to BigC. In this highly visible internal role, you will collaborate with leaders of our Partner sales teams to streamline operations of acquiring new BigC customers through Partners.
In this multifaceted, revenue-supporting management role you will wear many hats, collaborating as closely with channel sales as you do with Finance, Salesforce / Impartner administrators, Analytics, and leaders throughout Operations. You will deploy your team in support of the highest leverage gross new revenue producing activities, inspiring them to constantly optimize their contributions and grow their careers.
You thrive in dynamic environments, enjoy collaborating with sales teams, are a Salesforce aficionado, have experience in revenue operations, and most importantly are passionate about your vision for creating sustainable and scalable operations that will grow with the company.
**Please submit your resume in English for review.**
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with channel sales leaders to determine prioritization, weighing revenue value against effort required to operationalize requests.
- Oversee and continually optimize existing processes and reporting for gross new revenue key performance indicators in channel sales pipeline reporting, lead referral tracking, conversion rates, and other input metrics.
- Create operating frameworks for new reseller sales channels, partnering closely with billing, financial operations, revenue operations technology, and business applications teams to ensure accountability mechanisms and tracking are in place to optimize programs.
- Liaise with finance and channel sales teams in establishing annual and quarterly targets that are measurable with operational automation.
- Advise Partner Marketing leadership on process optimizations that will ensure cross-functional alignment and tracking capabilities are in place.
- Responsible for continuous improvement within the Partner Portal, contract renewals, and commission payments to channel partners.
Who You Are:
- An analytical, results-oriented, cross-functional servant leader with a bias for action and 5+ years experience in revenue operations, business analysis, and process design
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (business, finance, etc) and/or related Partner Operations experience required
- Proven success utilizing business applications like Salesforce CRM (required), Impartner PRM (preferred) and additional systems a plus (billing systems, data visualization tools like Tableau, project management tools like Confluence, Wrike, and Gainsight)
- Data-driven decision maker with a penchant for systems thinking and automation
- A storyteller who naturally simplifies complex concepts into absorbable information that influences the behavior of others (oral, written, powerpoint)
- Deep experience working with revenue-generating teams and programs with demonstrated success in improving business performance and efficiency
- Fluent in English
- Our ideal candidate will reside in Mexico City, Mexico, Guadalajara, Mexico, or any major city within Mexico
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .