BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to support its Product and Engineering teams. As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you are an advisor, hunter, and closer. You'll develop sourcing strategies that will help our teams hit their ambitious goals. From sourcing and screening to crafting long-term consultative partnerships with our teams, this role will be key to driving the expansion and growth of our internal BigCommerce community. S/he will be expected to recruit and hire world-renowned Saas candidates. This person will need to be well-versed in all aspects of talent acquisition including client management and offer negotiation, candidate development, generation, and creative sourcing.
**If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume in English for review.**
What you'll do:
- Full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, screening, closing) for multiple roles and teams.
- Partnering with your client groups to understand priorities, team goals, company culture, position profile, and other key success factors.
- Development of robust, multi-channel sourcing strategies that will attract the best in market talent, specifically in the areas of Software Engineering.
- Managing hiring manager expectations and developing an unbiased and efficient interview process.
- Organize strategic recruiting events to help us grow the BigCommerce employment brand within the community through traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods.
- Actively plan outreach campaigns to groups and help us drive brand awareness.
- Conduct research on target companies and candidates, leveraging tools like LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Always be mindful in prospecting applicants to increase DEI at the top of the funnel, and building an inclusive workforce.
- Using a data-driven approach to optimize the hiring funnel.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience with full life-cycle recruiting for strong talent across all technical areas
- Strong understanding of the current talent market in Poland and Europe
- Previous experience recruiting the "best of the best" talent in the market
- A large network of candidates that you have maintained contact with over the last few years
- Experience sourcing and engaging top-quality candidates regularly (not just posting to job boards)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research skills and the ability to research target companies and candidates, leveraging online resources (LinkedIn, social media, Boolean search queries, etc.) to find passive candidates
- A consultative mindset to diagnose challenges and problem solve
- Experience recruiting within high-growth, start-up environments - coming from SaaS, software, internet, or social media company highly desired
- Strong interviewing skills, both in-person and over the phone -- the ability to identify the very best talent from average talent
- Previous experience using a Candidate Management and/or Applicant Tracking software tool (we use Greenhouse)
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .