BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
Strategic Partner Manager, Italy
Based within Italy or UK--remote office
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a "Best Place to Work", is looking for an Italian speaking Partner Manager based in Italy. As a Strategic Partner Manager you will work with the top tier Tech Partners and generate revenue for BigCommerce. This role will be measured against a set of success criteria, including SaaS Other revenue growth, net new MRR growth, and process alignment.
What You’ll Do
- Acquire & manage technology, payment and POS partners.
- Develop success metrics for each partnership, including specific KPIs that drive revenue growth for BigCommerce.
- Create and also work closely with the Partner Marketing team to design, implement, and scale co-marketing activities for your partners
- Own the processes and systems that set up and allow for ongoing tracking and reporting on partnership terms and KPI achievement.
- Work with Partners to drive joint marketing initiatives through marketing campaigns.
- Support partners through BigCommerce portal updates, as relevant
- Become an expert on the BigCommerce platform, complementary ecosystem technologies, product roadmap, and company vision.
- Grow revenue and sales pipeline sourced by partners.
Who You Are
- 4+ years of professional experience in Sales, Account Management, Marketing, or Business Development ideally including direct experience in Partnership Management or Partner Marketing
- Strong communicator, both written and verbally, with excellent presentation and client/partner relationship management skills required.
- Results oriented with strong attention to detail, organizational abilities, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and passion for getting things done right and on time required.
- Ability to identify and creatively solve complex problems to keep a partnership on track and drive mutual success required.
- Ability to remain collected in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction required.
- Experience managing technology partnerships as well as designing and implementing co-marketing programs with partners to drive merchant awareness and revenue growth strongly preferred.
- Proven record of driving productivity, growth, and profitability at scale in a high volume account program strongly preferred.
- Experience within a SaaS platform or eCommerce organization driving adoption of a SaaS-based solution with Partners and their clients preferred.
- Strong Internet, email, and electronic document management skills required. Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Confluence, and other business applications a plus.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .