BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce , is looking for an Implementation Project Manager. In this role you will use your unparalleled project management skills to help our customers during implementation of the BigCommerce platform. The right candidate will possess strong client relationship skills, the ability to communicate effectively, and the ability to help clients achieve launch milestones and build best in class stores for the ever growing and diverse world of Enterprise and Mid-Market eCommerce.
This is a remote position and the ideal candidate will reside in the UK or Ireland.
Business fluency in Italian, French or German is strongly preferred, but not required.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with client executives to execute strategy and provide timely updates on critical milestones
- Own developing and delivering project plans and business requirement documents to lead clients and partners to a successful launch within scope and on schedule
- Achieve and surpass client business requirements and timelines to successfully launch stores for BigCommerce’s diverse Enterprise clients.
- Work with external stakeholders including client partners, project managers, developers, technical partners and executives in Enterprise and Mid-Market client organisations.
- Work with internal stakeholders including account executives, solutions architects, and account managers at the close of sale or immediately after to provide seamless transition from sales to implementation.
- Overcome client obstacles by facilitating communication and advocacy with internal stakeholders.
- Provide best in class service reflected by client satisfaction survey scores and contribute to high Enterprise client retention rates.
- Acknowledge all client requests within standard service level agreements (SLAs), set expectations for resolution and resolve within agreed timeframe by collaborating with internal teams across the organisation.
- Ensure seamless partnership with Account Management and Support teams in support of client success and longevity.
- Maintain professional communication and deliver world class service.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, management information systems, or organisational behaviour related field or equivalent experience required
- CAPM, PRINCE2, or equivalent certification or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of experience in client implementation or project management within a fast paced technical environment required
- Have excellent written/verbal communication and client relationship skills, and experience communicating and negotiating with executive level decision makers and buyers
- Must have experience in eCommerce
- SaaS experience preferred
- HTML, CSS, API or object oriented coding experience preferred
- Diligent time management
- Proficient in Google/Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, LucidChart, Wrike or equivalent Project Management Information System (PMIS)
- Able to work well with technical and non-technical team members at various levels ranging from support to development
- Be confident and provide feedback to management that results in greater efficiency
- An ability to be flexible as well as a strong aptitude to adjust to change
- Fluent in Italian, French or German, strongly preferred.
This description is intended to serve as a summary of key duties and responsibilities and may not contain a comprehensive list of activities .
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .