BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce is redefining the eCommerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast-growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a 2021 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is seeking a Speech Analyst for our 24x7 Customer Success Services (CSS) Team. As a Speech Analyst, you will be accountable for scrutinizing customer conversations/interactions utilizing advanced communication analytics solutions. You will improve the Customer Experience by providing data insights to guide key stakeholders across CSS, Product, Learning & Development, Self Help and more on how they can drive better UX/UI, coaching, training, and documentation.
What You Will Do
- Build and manage reports designed for automated analysis and topic identification in recorded customer contacts.
- Define data and reporting strategies specific to using communication based analytics to better serve our merchants.
- Package and deliver key findings across various mediums for numerous stakeholders across CSS, Product & Engineering, Learning & Development, Self Help, Sales, etc.
- Collaborate with our Support Leadership on communication based analytics to better inform the coaching delivered to our all star support team.
- Establish and maintain a knowledge base section specific to communication based analytics policies and best practices
- Help Support Leadership grow the speech analytics role and participate in strategic, goal based discussions with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Be a part of our amazing team with the goal of bringing both stellar service to our merchants and growth opportunities to our employees.
Who You Are:
- 2 or more years of Contact Center experience in a technical role or field preferred
- Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent , or relevant professional experience preferred
- Business Analytics and/or Business Analysis background with speech analytic tools such as Callminer, Gong, etc required while a deep understanding of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning is a plus
- Experience in preparing project status reports for various levels of leadership, upto and including C-Suite executives required
- Experience with chat bots, insights platforms or customer data platforms preferred
- Superb communication skills and a “team on a mission” attitude required.
- Process or Project management experience a plus
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .