BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
The Compensation Analyst position will assist in the day to day operations of the compensation department, including base salary administration, sales incentive plans, and special project needs. This position will prepare proposals and recommendations to be brought forward to the Director of Compensation and Benefits and HR Leadership Team for review and approval.
Remote Position or Hybrid: “Flexible work from home options available” for those wanting an office environment. This role can be located in London, or any major city within the UK.
What You’ll Do:
- Assess positions and their respective duties to resolve classification and appropriate internal leveling.
- Benchmark positions to market using survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges.
- Research and model regionally specific compensation plans (including base salary, bonus structure, and sales incentive programs)
- Collaborate with the HRBP team to prepare and maintain job descriptions for each position in the organization; ensure descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed by incumbents.
- Participate in global salary surveys.
- Prepare and present summary reports of global job analysis and compensation analysis information.
- Prepare regression analysis reports with regards to pay equity.
- Evaluate and implement job analysis instruments and materials.
- Work with the People Team to collect employee feedback on specific issues or topics related to compensation.
- Advise management on applicable global employment regulations, benefits and compensation policies.
Who You Are:
- 1 to 3 years of compensation experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Global compensation experience, specifically in EMEA strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with data sets and compensation market services required.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Detailed knowledge of human resource laws, regulations and standard methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with typical office software; strong proficiency with Excel a must.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .