BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
Our eCommerce Growth Coaches help our merchants get to their first sale sooner, guide them on how to increase demand and conversion to their stores as well as how to grow sales on different online channels (like Amazon and Google Shopping). In this role, you will use technical and consultative skills and intuition for business to help our clients be successful selling online. The right candidate will rely on strong communication aptitudes, deep product knowledge, and familiarity with the ecommerce ecosystem to meticulously deliver services for the ever-growing world of eCommerce entrepreneurs.
This is a remote position and the ideal candidate will reside close to London
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a book of business, engaging directly with merchants in training sessions to deliver the detailed packaged services they purchased from BigCommerce
- Customize delivery of sessions to address clients' needs and business goals while ensuring consistent delivery of BigCommerce services
- Be the guide - possess a deep understanding of BigCommerce (i.e. products, services, app partners) and provide eCommerce industry information to clients regarding eCommerce growth strategies such as conversion, multi-channel selling (Amazon, eBay, Facebook), web design, online marketing (SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Google Analytics), etc.
- Stay current with the latest trends in internet technology and eCommerce
- Become industry certified in key areas of the platform; including Omni-Channel, Marketing, and Design
- Professional maturity to work with merchants ranging from Small Business up to Enterprise; domestic and international
- Build your expertise in BigCommerce partners to enable you to recommend the appropriate products and solutions to fuel merchant growth
- Maintain a highly professional engagement with clear communication, effective documentation, and personable interactions with merchants
- Collaborate with team mates throughout BigCommerce to ensure the highest level of customer experience
- Achieve critical metrics of client facing hours, happiness surveys returned, cases closed and more.
- Key member of the development team for new launch and growth packages; working with internal experts to build and deliver new services for our merchants
Who You Are:
- 1+ years related professional experience, ideally at a $50M+ software, SaaS, eCommerce or other subscription-based company
- 3+ proven years of experience in customer service, account management, or technical support.
- Keen understanding of SaaS and eCommerce strongly preferred, including understanding/experience in launching an online store, online marketing standard methodologies (SEO, Paid Search, Affiliate, Digital Advertising, Email Marketing, and Social Media) and multi-channel selling (Amazon, eBay, Facebook).
- Solid understanding of ecommerce 3rd party applications and integrations
- Degree in Business or a related field from a four-year college or university preferred
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and client relationship skills
- Fluency in spoken and written French required; additionally, proficiency in spoken and written Italian and Spanish preferred
- Excellent organization and time leadership skills to lead sensitive client information, numerous details, and multiple simultaneous projects while delivering key landmarks on time
- Sound knowledge of Salesforce as well as strong Internet, email, and electronic document management skills. A basic understanding of HTML, CSS and internet technologies (shopping carts, web hosting, email, and online marketing tools) a big plus.
- Positive, upbeat, and exude a strong sense of collaboration by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members with high standards for ethics and integrity
- Fearless and able to persevere through challenges
- Able to flex schedule as needed to accommodate international merchants
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .