BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce , named a 2021 "Best Place to Work" in several cities, is looking for an Associate Customer Success Manager. The successful candidate will represent BigCommerce while advising our ecommerce merchants, provide industry leading advocacy, drive client revenue growth, and help our clients Sell More!
This is a remote position and the ideal candidate will reside in Sydney, NSW, or in any major Australian city.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain complete ownership over an assigned Book of Business of Enterprise customers.
- Own key customer success metrics including NPS, account growth, forecasting and revenue retention.
- Build strong reference-able working relationships with your clients from entry-level to C-level executive.
- Research and understand your client’s industry and business in order to provide standard methodologies, advice, and mentorship to help them grow and achieve key strategic outcomes.
- Conduct strategic business reviews with your clients to implement plans that drive success within their business.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external partners.
- Recommend apps, integrations, features and partners that best align with client need and BigCommerce goals.
- Become a trusted adviser to our clients by applying high levels of integrity, and follow through
- Work with cross-functional teams across Sales, Client Success, SBD, and Marketing to deliver the best experience for your clients and raising the company's NPS.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue and lead customer concerns through resolution.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
Who You Are
- 1+ years of experience account running a portfolio or direct client consulting within a fast-paced environment preferred
- Familiar with foundational online marketing principles and standard methodologies in the following areas - SEO, Paid Search, Affiliate, Display Advertising, Conversion Tools, Email Marketing, Social Media, and content (i.e. blogging and videos)
- Must have strong proven understanding/background of current ecommerce ecosystem
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Comfortable stepping into unfamiliar situations, developing creative solutions, deescalating critical issues, ensuring clients are positioned for success.
- Familiarity with communicating individual and team-based metrics to executive teams, including C-level
- Proficient in professional written and verbal communication across various channels (i.e. presentations, email, text, phone, video, etc.)
- Proficient in Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Apps.
- Experience with the BigCommerce product a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
This description is intended to serve as a summary of key duties and responsibilities and may not contain a comprehensive list of activities.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .