BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce , named a 2021 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is looking for a Benefits Coordinator (Contractor) to join our Total Rewards team and play a key role in our benefits administration. You’ll be instrumental in helping BigCommerce continue to scale effectively while working closely with the People, Finance and various cross-functional teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as a key team member on the pandemic response team, responsible for coordinating meetings, setting agendas, ensuring communication is delivered on a timely basis, and in alignment with the facilities team.
- Develop processes around vaccine requirements and other federal, state and local mandates
- Maintain OSHA compliant database of vaccination records in association with the federal government vaccine mandate
- Responsible for collecting and filing COVID test results from employees on a weekly basis that have chosen not to receive the COVID vaccine
- Serve as the first point of contact for all benefits related questions that come into our help desk portal
- Assist the Benefits team with annual Open Enrollment
- Review monthly benefits invoices for accuracy and work to resolve any discrepancies
- Other benefits related responsibilities as assigned
Who You Are:
- 1 year of benefits experience required; 3 years preferred
- 3 years of professional experience required; 3 years of general HR experience preferred
- Knowledgeable regarding benefits compliance and HIPAA
- Foundational knowledge of common benefits practices.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills, including the ability to create pivot tables and graphs
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills