BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce , named a "Best Place to Work" in Austin for 2021, is looking for a People Services Coordinator (Contractor) who is an ambitious, technically savvy, problem-solving, organized individual to support our human resources efforts in the areas of HR administration and company culture.
What You’ll Do
- Function as the initial point of contact for general HR related inquiries
- Ensure new hire documents are completed and information is entered into HRIS
- Maintain HR systems and employment files to ensure they are kept up to date with all employee details on a daily basis
- Manage onboarding and offboarding of contractors - ensuring required processes are followed
- Run standard and custom reports to audit HR data as needed
- Assemble on-boarding & off-boarding employee packets and new-hire benefit packets
- Support office communications including updates and revisions to internal portals, e-mails, etc.
- Work on ad hoc projects as necessary
Who You Are
- 1+ years HR administrative experience
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office products, Excel-wizardry a plus
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and analytical
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer oriented with a true desire to be of service - a passion for going above & beyond
- Self-motivated, open minded, and flexible to deal with occasional ambiguity
- Ability to practice absolute discretion and to maintain as confidential all company, departmental and other proprietary and sensitive information
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a smile and a sense of humor
- Knowledge of HRIS is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field a plu