BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
Who we are:
BigCommerce is a cloud e-commerce platform for established and rapidly-growing businesses. We are listed as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin. Our story is one of global growth and passion in all we do. Despite our huge success so far, we’re still just getting started!
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst that is fluent in both data and operations to support our growing Revenue Operations team and help up-level the performance of our marketing efforts. This person will be dedicated to helping build efficient, scalable, repeatable, and measurable processes in support of marketing programs, in order to enhance the customer experience by uncovering valuable analytical insights through our suite of marketing technology and tools.
What You’ll Do:
- Consolidate disparate data sources to enable high level narrative of growth and improvement opportunities to assist marketing in data-driven decision making.
- Help define, build, implement and sustain scalable processes for campaign measurement and new initiatives ensuring all relevant data points are captured during marketing execution to enable the correct tracking of the entire marketing funnel from first touch to revenue.
- Use campaign measurement processes to extract and analyze KPI trends by campaign, making recommendations about investment prioritization and accurately presenting Return on Marketing Investment (ROAS).
- Translate business requirements and challenges to operational requirements, leveraging process, automation, and data outputs to ultimately increase MQL volume and/or MQL>SAL conversion.
- Support cross-functional operational improvements ensuring readiness, adoption, and adherence to internal standards.
- Develop a strong understanding of BigCommerce’s entire martech infrastructure to troubleshoot root causes to issues, establish standard methodologies across platforms, and recommend changes or reconfigure systems as needed.
- Develop requirements for campaign execution from start to finish (build, validation, delivery, and measurement).
- Maintain all campaign tagging processes to ensure accurate tagging for data outputs from all marketing systems.
- Help design and optimize core metrics and frameworks that serve as the source of truth for marketing efforts.
- Monitor campaign process and execution to help inform the marketing division of growth and improvement opportunities optimizing marketing performance across all channels.
- Using data from a variety of tools in our martech stack including Salesforce, Marketo, Bizible, and Google Analytics/Amplitude, perform ad hoc analyses to propose recommendations that help articulate the impact of marketing efforts on revenue growth.
- Maintain and improve the campaign forecasting model for MQL’s and SAL’s.
- Assist with business case modeling to support strategic and operational Marketing initiatives which enable target attainment.
Who You Are:
- 2-3 years related professional experience in a marketing analytics and/or operations role enabling marketing partners to hit revenue targets
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Statistics/Mathematics preferred
- Advanced Excel, SQL for querying data and analyzing results, business intelligence tools (Tableau preferred), and outstanding data analysis skills required
- Experience with marketing analytics, lead lifecycle management, and marketing program measurement required (experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce, Marketo, and Bizible a plus)
- Understanding of marketing tactics as they pertain to the B2B marketing space
- Solid understanding of and experience working with full funnel analytics and data
- Deep understanding of industry best practices using marketing automation systems CRMs (Marketo and Salesforce preferred)
- Experience optimizing a marketing technology stack according to industry standards
- High level of business and financial knowledge using data and technology to understand and influence consumer behavior
- Adaptable, creative, and open to suggestions and experimentation
- Proactive in a fast paced environment seeing projects to completion
- Composed and collaborative
What we offer:
Greatness is inherent in all people; this is a fact to us here at BigCommerce.
No matter your background or personal experiences, we strive to ensure every individual has an equal opportunity to grow - and to smash the limits of your potential!
Health benefits begin day one, and we have award-winning Perks and Benefits, such as:
Open vacation policy
Paid volunteer time
Paid parental leave and newborn child sick leave
Ongoing training and development