BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with the Senior Vice President of Corporate Development in the development of strategic plans and execution of key strategic initiatives.
- Assist the Senior Vice President of Corporate Development to refine and execute the processes and analytical framework for analyzing M&A opportunities.
- Research and analyze high priority strategic markets, including industry mapping and deep dives into targeted M&A and partnership opportunities.
- Partner with and drive cross-functional teams in all phases of M&A execution including business case creation, financial modeling, diligence, and integration.
- Partner with FP&A team to model organic growth opportunities and create pro-forma views of strategic opportunities.
- Perform ad hoc analyses, financial modeling and business case white papers as needed.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA would be a plus, but is not required.
- 3-5 years of analyst experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, corporate development, or transaction services.
- Experience in conducting due diligence, integration planning and integration for M&A transactions would be a plus.
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills with financial modelling experience building operational, acquisition, and growth models and pro forma financials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience preparing board and executive level strategic, operational and financial presentations
- Driven, results oriented mindset with a history of perseverance and passion for achieving goals
- Strong work ethic with experience delivering results in a fast-paced environment in a structured and organized manner
- Advanced knowledge of MS office (especially Excel) and Gsuite, and familiarity with Tableau and Salesforce CRM.
- Technical acumen and understanding of SaaS / software / tech industry.