BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named "Best Place to Work" in Austin, TX in 2020 is looking for an Omnichannel Consulting Manager. As the Omnichannel Consulting Manager you will be responsible for helping BigCommerce merchants adopt Omnichannel Partners, to help drive their growth and success. You will report to the Sr. Omnichannel Growth Manager, assisting in the execution of the overall Omnichannel Pod Strategy.
You will partner closely with internal, cross-functional stakeholders ensuring a white-glove experience for BigCommerce Merchants seeking to evaluate and implement omnichannel solutions. In this Individual Contributor role, you will be responsible for meeting PSR and MRR revenue targets sourced from within our existing merchant base.
You ideally have a sales / consulting / agency background with eCommerce experience, and bring an ability to communicate and collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders, including both internal and external senior executives. Most importantly, you are revenue oriented, a self-starter, with a proven track record of providing problem-solving leadership and meeting revenue targets via solutions-based consultative sales best-practices.
What you will do:
- Leverage your knowledge of eCommerce, combined with your marketing, communication and analytical abilities to help promote strategic partners to our merchants
- Hone the channel sales process with our partners and key marketplaces
- Actively drive awareness and excitement of BigCommerce within our partner organizations, and their customers, via enablement, campaigns or events, driving omnichannel success for our merchants and thereby new subscriptions to BigCommerce
- Build excellent working relationships with all key business leaders, colleagues and broader team.
- Propose innovative concepts and promote new ideas.
- Develop a thorough understanding of both BigCommerce (i.e. products, services, and value proposition) and of the key attributes of the best BigCommerce Strategic Partners.
- Travel occasionally to meet with partners/merchants to develop key relationships and/or provide consultative support to internal teams.
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience in sales or consulting roles interfacing with executive stakeholders to influence decision-making and execute business strategy, while consistently hitting revenue goals.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business, economics or similar field preferred.
- Experience within a SaaS platform or eCommerce organization driving adoption of a SaaS-based solution with Partners and their clients.
- An achiever that thrives on challenges and has a proven history of successfully, consistently achieving revenue quotas and objectives, within a complex client acquisition-driven business, preferably in the mid-market or enterprise space.
- A master communicator with excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and client/partner relationship skills.
- Cool under pressure and able to remain collected and focused in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment.
- Analytical with a high degree of business acumen, along with the ability to provide consistent, accurate forecasts
- Able to travel as needed.