BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to support our growing Revenue Operations team by providing central analytics support. This person will be dedicated to helping build efficient, scalable, repeatable, and measurable processes and analysis for supporting marketing and sales, in order to enhance the customer experience by uncovering valuable analytical insights through our suite of our technology and tools.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze the full acquisition funnel to produce high quality analytical insights, mine large data sets and build/implement dashboards which enable the business to actively monitor its results.
- Develop, deliver and communicate analytical insights to the RevOps leadership team in a clear and concise manner
- Measure the revenue impact and economic returns from different marketing and sales programs, identifying root causes of successes and failures of programs deployed.
- Assist with “run-the-business” activities such as facilitating Revenue Review commentary, working with various teams to assemble information for business performance and reporting updates, and review and disseminate across the marketing and sales
Who You Are:
- Experienced - 2+ years related professional experience, including:
- 2+ years at high-growth Saas company’s Business Operations, Analytics or Strategy team
- Strong experience with SQL and Tableau as well as spreadsheet software
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce (preferred)) and MAP (Marketo (preferred), HubSpot, Pardot, Eloqua)
- Bizible and Amplitude experience preferred
- Analytical and structured, a systems thinker who is fundamentally curious and relentless in understanding the “why”
- Deep understanding of marketing tactics
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with Marketing and Sales analytics and data
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Statistics/Mathematics preferred
- Customer Focused - You have a passion for eCommerce software solutions, the web, web-based software products, our partners, service, and satisfaction.
- Analytical - Superior analytical skills and well versed in the use of data and technology to understand and influence consumer behavior
- Data-Driven Decision Maker - You are an organized, data-driven and detail and goal oriented believer in building great systems and processes, have strong business acumen, prioritize effectively, consistently make good decisions, and creatively solve complex problems.
- Driven - Extremely proactive and results-oriented, looking to make improvements and drive change in a fast-paced environment while being under tight deadlines.
- Agile - You can easily prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, have a sense of urgency, and are capable of thoughtful yet rapid adaptation in response to changes in internal and external conditions. You’re able to seamlessly balance strategic initiatives and “Keeping the Lights On” (KTLO) activities.
- Personable - You are a high energy professional with a resiliently positive attitude and deep personal confidence that exudes a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.
- Courageous and Ethical - You possess professional courage, steadfastly persevere through challenges, are ambitious while humble, have high standards for ethics and integrity, and do the right things the right way.