BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
Who we are:
BigCommerce is a cloud e-commerce platform for established and rapidly-growing businesses. We are listed as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin. Our story is one of global growth and passion in all we do. Despite our huge success so far, we’re still just getting started!
We are looking for a Team Manager, Technical Account Management for our Customer Success Services Team. As the Team Manager, you will be managing a team of Technical Account Managers who consult and advise the most exciting and fastest-growing merchants in ecommerce. You will develop and mentor the team to provide industry-leading advocacy, drive merchant revenue growth, and help our merchants Sell More!
What you’ll do:
- Manage the daily operations of the Technical Account Management team, with particular focus on developing team members and strategies that continually drive incremental improvement, operational excellence, and continually result in increasing the value delivered to clients
- Collaborate closely with the Professional Services team and their leadership to make ongoing process improvements
- Execute communication procedures with enterprise accounts, including but not limited to technical business reviews, support oversight, and review of technical runbooks
- Ensure enterprise merchant concerns are addressed promptly, using resources from within the organization as appropriate
- Collaborate and develop measurable outputs related to cross-functional relationships with the following organizations and expectations:
- Engineering: Work in tandem on roadmap, technical initiatives, and bug fixes
- Business Development: Work in partnership with Business Development teams to ensure solutions are developed that maximize the potential for customer success.
- Work with global leaders in Professional Services and Support leadership teams in continuous process improvement as required.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to each individual on the team via regularly scheduled one-on-one meetings
Who you are:
- 1 - 3 years experience in managing customer-facing roles in an Enterprise software or SaaS organization, with a passion for helping team members grow and succeed
- 2 - 5 years of technical experience in the e-commerce/software industry-specific to SaaS.
- Experience using one or more process improvement discipline(s) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or Management Information Systems or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to evaluate, measure, mentor, transform, and inspire a diverse existing team
- Own the client experience and outcomes, and hold team members accountable to the same
- Achieve monthly and quarterly business success outcomes
- Outstanding knowledge of the BigCommerce platform and ecosystem, and an ability to personally handle escalated client calls, complex tickets, and/or chats when situations dictate that you get involved in resolving issues
- Exceptional written and verbal communication; strong ability collaborate and negotiate to drive consensus with key business partners
- Ability to empower and manage the performance of teams and individuals; strong behavioral coaching style with emphasis on time management, personal accountability, and objective-based career growth
What we offer:
Greatness is inherent in all people; this is a fact to us here at BigCommerce.
No matter your background or personal experiences, we strive to ensure every individual has an equal opportunity to grow - and to smash the limits of your potential!
Health benefits begin day one, and we have award-winning Perks and Benefits, such as:
Open vacation policy
Paid volunteer time
Paid parental leave and newborn child sick leave
Ongoing training and development
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .