BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a 2021 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is looking for a Conversion Rate Optimization Developer. Our ideal candidate is a technically savvy, detail-oriented individual with front-end web development skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Set up Optimizely test click metrics, audiences, and page activations to ensure all aspects of a test are executed properly from a technical perspective
- Help build out landing pages and apply changes to the BigCommerce website from the BigCommerce website CMS tool
- Work closely with CRO team members to execute experiments that will run across the website aimed at driving growth, based on design and functional requirements provided
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1+ year of web development experience
- HTML, CSS, JS knowledge
- Vanilla JS knowledge is a must
- Great communication skills - you’ll be working closely on a CRO team
- CMS (eg. Craft, WordPress)
- CRM (eg. Salesforce, Marketo) is a plus
- Customer Focused - You want to deliver the best experience possible for future and current customers, as helping our customers’ businesses grow is the #1 goal at BigCommerce.
- Problem Solver - You can see hidden problems and probe a variety of sources for answers, are excellent at analysis, able to look beyond the obvious, and can identify and creatively solve complex problems, including matters related to systems and processes.
- Psychology - Interest in human psychology and how different psychological triggers work together.
- Systems Thinker - You are dedicated to providing high-quality services, committed to continuous improvement through empowerment and management by data, willing and able to re-engineer processes from scratch, open to suggestions and experimentation, and efficient and effective work processes.
- Communicator - Excellent written/verbal communication and relationship skills are critical both working with people internally.
- Collaborative - You have openness and flexibility to work cross-functionally in a large organization and have the ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively with key internal partners.
- Composed - You know how to execute consistently in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment and carry out self-directed responsibilities.
- Personable - You are seen as positive, energetic, and exude a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.
- Technical Learner - You pick up on technical things quickly, enjoy learning new skills and knowledge, and are adept at staying ahead of the curve on relevant industry, company, product, or technical knowledge.
- Ethical - You believe in our mission, share our values and understand that it’s not just about what you get done, but also how you do it.