BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
Enterprise Sales Development Representative
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast-growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, the #1 e-commerce platform for high-growth and established merchants powering over 60,000 e-commerce sites all over the world, is searching for a versatile salesperson to join our growing team.
BigCommerce , is looking for an ambitious Enterprise Sales Development Representative with fluency in German to join our dynamic sales team. As an Enterprise SDR, you’ll be responsible for targeting, engaging, qualifying, and scheduling meetings with prospects to help build a quality pipeline for our Mid-Market and Enterprise segments.
This is a remote position and the ideal candidate will reside in London
What You Will Do
Engage with Mid-Market and Enterprise Prospects
- Call, email, and use LinkedIn to engage prospects who might be a fit for the BigCommerce platform
- Use modern qualification methodologies to qualify Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- Schedule and hold Discovery meetings with key decision-makers
- Source Sales Accepted Leads (SALs) for our Mid-Market and Enterprise team
- Prospect: conduct account research, acquire accurate contact information for target accounts
- Develop tailored messaging that engages key decision-makers
- Follow-up on Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs)
- Work closely with Account Executives to learn the Discovery process
Develop Skills to Consistently Achieve Quotas and Objectives
- Develop an understanding of both BigCommerce (i.e. products, services, partners, and value proposition) and of the key attributes of our best Merchants to prospect and qualify leads through cold calling and outbound sales campaigns.
- Deploy established sales methodologies to push beyond gatekeepers, reaching and providing information to the right people at the right time in the right way.
- Draw upon your experience and smarts to assess complex business structures and challenges, obtain information that is critical to the sale, and select an appropriate course of action and/or solution to get the job done.
- Meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers by completing detailed needs analyses, educating clients on the BigCommerce value proposition, acting with customers in mind, and establishing effective relationships through trust and respect.
- Develop and maintain accurate forecasts and effectively maintain a CRM with detailed and accurate notes of all sales-related activities
Who You Are
- Fluent in German
- 1+ years of experience prospecting or selling SaaS solutions
- Understanding of SaaS and eCommerce technologies
- Sales or sales development experience, ideally in a high volume, fast-paced inside sales environment