BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce , named a 2021 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is looking for driven Inside Sales Representatives to join our growing sales team. In this role, you will work with prospects and partners to drive net new revenue for BigCommerce
What you will do:
- Drives sales revenue through new client acquisition specific to the small/emerging-business level
- Educate clients on the BigCommerce value proposition - explains pricing, plans and which will make the client most successful.
- Manage complex sales cycles involving multiple partners/stakeholders
- Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presentation/demonstration of product, and closing warm leads generated by marketing and sales development.
- Provide eCommerce industry information to clients regarding web design, online marketing (SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Google Analytics), eCommerce strategies, etc.
- Achieve your sales targets and performance metrics.
- Maintain a CRM with a high volume of leads and effectively manage an account set, keep detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities.
- Think like a CEO - communicate with management team and team members to increase client satisfaction and conversion and drive overall sales improvements.
Who you are:
- 1-2 years inside sales experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment in a technology organization.
- Proven history of consistently blowing out sales quotas and objectives.
- Experience in the Small/Medium business space
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus
- Self-driven, results-oriented outlook
- Excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills.
- Trustworthy - ability to manage sensitive client information.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that. Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.