BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce , named a 2020 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is seeking a Workforce Scheduler & Analyst I in our Customer Success Services (Technical Support) department, to be primarily responsible for intraday scheduling and agent adherence. You will handle all intraday scheduling processes and adjustments for our phone, live chat, and ticketing operations in an Omni Agent environment. The Analyst I closely monitors real-time activity and takes action to ensure achievement of departmental goals for Not Ready Time, Service Level, and Schedule Adherence.
This position is also responsible for weekly reporting duties around agent metrics, such as overtime, sick time, vacation used, on-call hours, etc. The Analyst must have in-depth knowledge and a thorough understanding of the inter-relationship between adherence, staffing, call arrival patterns and volumes.
This position reports to the Director, Workforce Planning and Analysis, while working closely with Senior CSS Leadership to ensure that we achieve business service level objectives and maximize efficiency, while adhering to our high quality standards. The Workforce Scheduler & Analyst I also works closely with the Workforce Scheduler & Analyst II, and acts as the backup for those duties and tasks.
What You’ll Do:
- Processing Onboarding / Offboarding Agents in various systems
- Manage daily call-in/sick day emails and processing using multiple systems
- Timekeeping system (Insperity Timestar) updates, punch fixes, missed punch entries, Vacation Requests, End of Pay Period Verification
- Schedule Adherence and Attendance “Exceptions” approval / denial / entry and processes infraction exception requests
- Processes unplanned Overtime and VTO offers to agents
- Monitor agent’s real-time adherence to schedule and contact supervisors/leads/managers as necessary to maximize productivity and contact center performance.
- Assists Supervisors in managing the intraday schedules, updates, and equalize agent workloads based on call volume, traffic patterns, meetings, and constant ongoing training
- Compiles and distributes reporting for daily/weekly/monthly reports and distribute to management team as needed
- Produce adherence reports and analysis recommending temporary and permanent schedule changes
- Cross train and provide backup support for the Workforce Scheduler and Analyst II
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed
Who You Are:
- Must have 1+ years of workforce management experience in a Technical Support environment, or the equivalent
- Advanced proficiency with Excel to analyze labor data, call volumes, and to create reports and charts
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office products like Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to adapt and self-learn new software programs, processes, policies, and skills quickly
- Understand the importance of data integrity, the reassurance of the accuracy of it, as well as the consistency of data over its whole life
- Close attention to detail ensuring data and reporting are accurate
- Understanding of Call Center Operations, contact flow, and knowledge of support center fundamentals
- Understanding of Real-Time Adherence and how it relates to Service Level goals
- Previous experience with a Workforce Management software suite is a plus
- Excellent time management, research, and organization skills, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication, and organization skills
- Highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong problem-solving, sound judgement, and critical thinking
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with all levels of co-workers and team members