BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
We are looking for an International Revenue Operations Analyst to support our growing International and Revenue Operations teams. This person will be dedicated to helping enable our International teams to grow at scale and optimize their effectiveness via process, maintaining accurate data, rigorous analysis, and documentation.
What You’ll Do:
- Focus on driving common processes across new geographies that enable growth at scale for our international teams.
- Monitor and optimize operational performance by analyzing and producing reports and dashboards that support international business processes, productivity, utilization assessments, and KPIs.
- Support operational planning to help achieve international growth targets.
- Consult with international sales, marketing and partner professionals to understand their pain points and leverage existing processes and solutions to reduce friction and allow them to generate more leads and to sell more.
- Provide support for monthly international revenue performance reviews through monitoring and analyzing KPI’s.
- Provide ongoing operational training and support on new and existing business processes to our international teams.
- Assist Revenue Operations and Finance teams with our merchant contract process.
- Develop documentation for operational processes, as it relates to new international markets or teams.
- Support and assist the broader Revenue Operations team, including working on ad-hoc projects such as:
- Project support
- User acceptance testing
- System issue trouble-shooting
- Serving as back-up support for other RevOps team members
Who You Are:
- 2 -3 years related professional experience, including:
- Experience in Sales, Marketing or Revenue Operations
- Experience with Excel and building and interpreting business intelligence reports
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Tableau
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Able to work London hours: while this role will be based in Austin, TX, you will be expected to work London hours (+/- 10AM - 6:30PM UK time / 4AM - 12:30PM US Central Time)
- Customer Focused - You have a passion for eCommerce software solutions, the web, web-based software products, our partners, service, and satisfaction
- Problem Solver - You can see hidden problems and probe a variety of sources for answers, are excellent at analysis, able to look beyond the obvious, and can identify and creatively solve complex problems, including matters related to systems and processes
- Master Communicator - Excellent written/verbal communication, listening, presentation, and relationship skills are critical
- Analytical - Superior analytical skills and well versed in the use of data and technology to understand and influence consumer behavior
- Data-Driven Decision Maker - You are an organized, data-driven and detail and goal oriented believer in building great systems and processes, have strong business acumen, prioritize effectively, consistently make good decisions, and creatively solve complex problems
- Driven - Extremely proactive and results-oriented, looking to make improvements and drive change in a fast-paced environment while being under tight deadlines
- Agile - You can easily prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, have a sense of urgency, and are capable of thoughtful yet rapid adaptation in response to changes in internal and external conditions. You’re able to seamlessly balance strategic initiatives and “Keeping the Lights On” (KTLO) activities
- Composed - You know how to remain focused and collected in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment
- Personable - You are a high energy professional with a resiliently positive attitude and deep personal confidence that exudes a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members
- Courageous and Ethical - You possess professional courage, steadfastly persevere through challenges, are ambitious while humble, have high standards for ethics and integrity, and do the right things the right way