BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a 2021 "Best Place to Work" in Austin is searching for an entry-level Marketing Specialist to join our team. If you are a fast learner and passionate about launching a career in Marketing, this is the role for you. The Marketing Specialist will join our growing International marketing team supporting our expansion into new regions and markets. You will get hands-on experience across many aspects of marketing functions, including Web, CRO, Demand Generation, Customer Marketing, Automation and Design.
The right candidate exhibits a true passion for becoming a marketer, is detailed oriented with excellent communication and people skills. As a key member of the International Marketing team, this person must be hard working, up for a challenge and willing to bring a passion for driving growth and helping customers succeed and grow.
What You’ll Do:
- Under the direction of the Director of International Expansion you’ll work closely with many aspects of the business including Web, Automation, Design, SBD, Agency, CRO, Demand Generation, Product, Customer Marketing and Sales to help build, track and manage the foundational readiness work required to support our expansion into new countries and markets, -- including GTM and execution, asset translation, web builds, demand generation and campaign creation.
- Execute coordination of efforts and projects to meet or exceed company and team goals for timely delivery of new country expansion launch assets.
- Be responsible for tracking and reporting the results of ongoing market expansion projects and campaign performance on a regular basis to key stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years experience working in a fast-paced SaaS environment (e.g. tech, startup, marketing agency, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including clear, succinct and timely communication and proven ability to foster important relationships.
- Familiarity with Google Suite tools (Docs, Sheets and Slides etc.).
- Professional maturity, composure and emotional intelligence.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities under tight deadlines.