BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce is the fastest growing eCommerce platform on the planet and we’re hiring a Senior Partner Marketing Manager to be responsible for creating and driving our marketing strategy and campaign execution with Agency Partners.
As a Senior Partner Marketing Manager, you will provide cross-functional leadership for partner-marketing and campaign-related activities. Working closely with sales and marketing leadership, you will oversee the marketing strategy, tactical execution, event management and collateral development to help deliver growth opportunities to the region. You will act as a trusted collaborator and leader to cross-functional peers, and play a key role in our long-term growth strategy of engaging and growing our community of third-party partners. We work with the best ecommerce designers, developers and marketers in the world to help our merchants succeed.
The right candidate is an experienced, energetic, enthusiastic marketer and team player who can build and execute collaborative marketing and lead generation campaigns within the region and via strategic partner stakeholders.
Ultimate success in this role looks like:
- Strategize and execute campaigns both to and through partners including the ability to identify joint co-marketing opportunities and lead execution of campaigns through the partner channels
- Define and execute joint partner marketing GTM strategies and campaigns to drive net new BC merchants
- Drive client satisfaction, competitive differentiation, and revenue impact via integrated marketing and communications strategies and campaigns by working closely with BigCommerce stakeholders and our Partners’ marketing counterparts
- Collaborate with counterparts to build and execute programmatic “direct to merchant” campaigns and tactics to build pipeline opportunities
- Lead and project manage internally with key stakeholders and partners to achieve agreed upon success metrics and business targets
- Build and maintain marketing plans and associated program calendars
- Develop and deliver regular reporting and insight on partner, campaign and opportunity performance
- Be a trusted liaison that aligns the following teams for joint success: 1) sales team 2) partner marketing team and 3) BigCommerce marketing leadership and subject matter experts and stakeholders
- When needed, drive content marketing and support the production of thought leadership materials
- Lead or co-present business reviews and marketing updates across the organization
What You’ll Do:
This role defines and executes a through, to, and with partner strategy for our robust partner ecosystems:
- Develop marketing strategies and support campaigns to drive company lead and revenue targets
- Collaborate with internal marketing subject matter experts for planning, resourcing and executing integrated campaigns and events
- Drive collaboration with partners’ marketing counterparts to plan, develop and execute agreed upon marketing and communications projects. Examples include: webinars, industry events, case studies and more
- Manage projects to completion with internal and partner teams, providing ongoing communication and updates throughout the project as well as analyzing and reporting out metrics, lessons learned and recommendations when projects end
- Develop scalable marketing assets, campaigns, content, and engagement strategies to serve regional sales and business development
- Report and analyze metrics to marketing leadership and local management
- Work closely with the regional GM and marketing leadership to define and implement focused campaigns, events and market opportunities to drive revenue
- Lead the execution of partner marketing and awareness programs including cross-functional collaboration with corporate marketing; represent the interests and perspective of our partner ecosystem for events, media relations, social media, and community awareness programs
- Champion our partners within BigCommerce to ensure we deliver an awesome partner experience--the best in the ecommerce industry
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of SaaS software/technology marketing experience, preferably in eCommerce and focused on partner marketing
- 5+ years experience in strategic/tactical campaign management and event management to drive awareness and lead / qualified opportunity creation
- Experienced Marketer with an amazing portfolio of partner campaigns
- Proven experience on cross-functional teams, creating success and instilling best practices
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field required; MBA preferred