BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce , named a 2020 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, Texas, is looking for an Implementation Project Manager for our headquarters office. In this role you will use your unparalleled project management skills to help our customers during implementation of the BigCommerce platform. The right candidate will possess strong client relationship skills, the ability to communicate effectively, and the ability to help clients achieve launch milestones and build best in class stores for the ever growing and diverse world of Enterprise and Mid-Market eCommerce.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with client executives to execute strategy and provide timely updates on critical milestones
- Own developing and delivering project plans and business requirement documents to lead clients and partners to a successful launch within scope and on schedule
- Achieve and surpass client business requirements and timelines to successfully launch stores for BigCommerce’s diverse Enterprise clients.
- Work with external stakeholders including client partners, project managers, developers, technical partners and executives in Enterprise and Mid-Market client organizations.
- Work with internal stakeholders including account executives, solutions architects and account managers at the close of sale or immediately after to provide seamless transition from sales to implementation.
- Overcome client obstacles by facilitating communication and advocacy with internal stakeholders.
- Provide best in class service reflected by client satisfaction survey scores and contribute to high Enterprise client retention rates.
- Acknowledge all client requests within standard service level agreements (SLAs), set expectations for resolution and resolve within agreed timeframe by collaborating with internal teams across the organization.
- Ensure seamless partnership with Account Management and Support teams in support of client success and longevity.
- Maintain professional communication and deliver world class service.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, management information systems, or organizational behavior related field or equivalent experience required
- CAPM, PRINCE2, or equivalent certification or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of experience in client implementation or project management within a fast paced technical environment required
- Have excellent written/verbal communication and client relationship skills, and experience communicating and negotiating with executive level decision makers and buyers
- Must have experience in eCommerce
- SaaS experience preferred
- HTML, CSS, API or object oriented coding experience preferred
- Diligent time management
- Proficient in Google/Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, LucidChart, Wrike or equivalent Project Management Information System (PMIS)
- Able to work well with technical and non-technical team members at various levels ranging from support to development