BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce , named a "Best Place to Work" in Australia, makes quality a cornerstone of our software development and delivery philosophy. Every day, we’re trusted to handle tens of millions of dollars of transactions through our platform.
At BigCommerce, we don't just sell and support a platform, we empower our clients to succeed. In this role you will use your technical know-how and unparalleled customer service skills to help our customers optimize, and run their online stores by answering technical-related questions and solving challenging issues via our ticketing and phone systems. You will also act as an advocate for our customers and help drive resolutions with our product and engineering teams.
Our team members are expected to learn the basics of the job quickly, and to continue growing their knowledge of the industry as it evolves. You are a team player who can recognize the various values and opportunities presented by your peers, you will work with them, learn together, and celebrate each other's success. The right candidate will possess strong technical skills, the ability to communicate effectively via unsurpassed soft skills, and the creativity to engineer solutions for the ever growing world of eCommerce entrepreneurs. As a team, our mission is to make ourselves available when our customers need us and to give them a path to success. We have an onboarding period with ongoing training and development to ensure you are set up for success with us.
What You’ll Do:
- As the highest level of technical support, you will be the expert our customers will look for when they have technical questions regarding BigCommerce.
- Work closely with the product engineering team and act as a product advocate for customers and provide client perspective/client feedback
- Communicate and help solve complex issues for our merchants via escalated cases to the engineering/product team.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required
Who You Are:
- Possess knowledge of E-Commerce and is passionate about the industry
- Exceptional troubleshooting, testing and debugging skills with a deep knowledge of DNS, SSL
- Previous demonstrated experience in a technical support or product support role
- Ability to prioritize, manage time/tasks and work independently
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Helping people is what you do, and you look forward to helping in any way you can - whether it’s our customer or internal stakeholders
- Teamwork isn't something you just talk about; you believe in it and help keep it going
- Enthusiasm for technical problem solving and things like working on complex puzzles and finding out why things tick interest you
- Self-motivated individuals with attention to detail and a strong customer mindset and desire to help people