BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce , named a 2021 "Best Place to Work" in Austin is the fastest growing eCommerce platform on the planet and we’re hiring a Senior Manager, Omnichannel Partner Marketing to be responsible for creating and driving marketing strategy for omnichannel integrations.
As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for helping BigCommerce merchants adopt Omnichannel Partners, to help drive their growth and success. You will partner closely with the Partner Managers and Partners to execute against strategic marketing plans by providing and enabling valuable consulting and sales motions to drive adoption of the partner solutions with BigCommerce Merchants and help Partner’s efforts to promote BigCommerce to its customers. In this partner-facing and merchant-facing role, you are responsible for managing a team of three partner marketing managers as well as meeting marketing input targets sourced from within our existing merchant base.
You will act as a trusted collaborator and leader to cross-functional peers and leaders, and play a key role in our long-term growth strategy of engaging and growing the attach rate of omnichannel solutions within our install base.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of three partner marketing managers to optimize execution and attach rate of their partner campaigns
- Leverage your knowledge of eCommerce, combined with your marketing, communication and analytical abilities to help promote strategic partners to our merchants
- Own the marketing inputs for a revenue line item; be creative and proactive to achieve it
- Along with Cross Sell, Sales, Customer Success, and Strategic Business Development, design and execute strategic marketing plans with key partners that deliver strategic marketing and partner referral motions that ultimately help our merchants onboard to and succeed with Omnichannel Partners
- Develop a thorough understanding of both BigCommerce (i.e. products, services, and value proposition) and of the key attributes of omnichannel BigCommerce Strategic Partners and how they benefit our customers
- Drive client satisfaction, competitive differentiation, and revenue impact via integrated marketing and communications strategies and campaigns by working closely with BigCommerce stakeholders and our Partners’ marketing counterparts
- Build and maintain marketing plans and associated program calendars
- Develop and deliver regular reporting and insight on partner, campaign and opportunity performance
- When needed, drive content marketing and support the production of thought leadership materials
- Lead or co-present business reviews and marketing updates across the organization
- Develop scalable marketing frameworks, content, and engagement strategies to serve regional sales and business development
- Champion our partners within BigCommerce to ensure we deliver an awesome partner experience--the best in the ecommerce industry
Who You Are:
- 7+ years experience coordinating and designing co-marketing programs to drive merchant awareness and revenue growth in a high volume, fast-paced start-up environment; ideally at a $50M+ company
- 3+ years team management experience
- Experience within a SaaS platform or eCommerce organization driving adoption of a SaaS-based solution with Partners and their clients
- An achiever that thrives on challenges and has a proven history of successfully, consistently achieving revenue quotas and objectives, within a complex client acquisition-driven business, preferably in the mid-market or enterprise space
- A master communicator with excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and client/partner relationship skills
- Cool under pressure and able to remain collected and focused in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment
- Analytical with a high degree of business acumen, along with the ability to provide consistent, accurate forecasts