BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
As the International Web & SEO Manager, this role is responsible for managing top-of-funnel digital acquisition experiences across international web properties. International Web & SEO Manager provides strategic guidance and guides prioritization and implementation of international acquisition efforts on various digital properties (EMEA, APAC, LATAM) as aligned to marketing priorities and key company initiatives. This role is responsible for accelerating international expansion of BigCommerce’s web properties, while driving cross-functional alignment to ensure execution of strategic vision for increased visitor engagement and lead generation
What You’ll Do
- Focus on driving growth through improving top-of-funnel acquisition/growth focused web experiences across international web properties. Assists with international website content strategy, landing page optimization, acquisition strategy & implementation and integration of external digital marketing properties (microsites, third party tools).
- Responsible for international website roadmap and prioritization through cross-functional collaboration with global web, content, design, engineering and publishing teams.
- Responsible for efficient and effective translation workflows in coordination with international project managers and campaign managers.
- Coordinates with digital, product marketing, product, web and design teams to tailor company narratives, product launches, and promotions to unique needs of multiple international markets.
- Work across marketing, product, and sales teams to attain/improve key website KPIs including Bounce Rate, organic Traffic Volume, CTA Engagement Rate, Visit to Lead Conversion Rate, and Lead to Paid Store Conversion Rate
- Tests, measures and optimizes web experiences to maximize performance and attain revenue goals. Works closely with the CRO team to influence and help prioritize experimentation roadmap.
- Assists with paid digital testing environments to properly measure results across different marketing channels, different buyer segments, and different parts of the customer journey.
- Deliver results across teams and business units (eg. marketing, design, sales) for continuous feedback loop and utilize prior results to drive future initiatives.
- Work with the analytics team to update benchmarks and results and share to proper stakeholders
- Work closely with the Global SEO team (and third party agencies) to execute organic search strategy for international BigCommerce properties.
- Execution of the international SEO strategy, in regard to keyword selection and utilization, content, site architecture, and technical SEO.
- Use data-driven methodologies to drive performance and report on the effectiveness of SEO tactics.
- Utilize SEO tools and platforms such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, Clearscope, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and so forth.
- Tasked with applying his research and analyses results in identifying opportunities that will organically grow the business’s search rankings through new approaches and strategies.
Who You Are
- Global Marketing Professional
- 5+ years of highly successful strategy, management and production experience for websites, including B2B SaaS and ecommerce.
- 3+ years of global marketing experience
- Strategist - You understand how design and development can be used to drive growth across different buyer segments and different parts of the digital customer journey from acquisition to revenue.
- Technically Experienced
- Web Analytics (eg. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Segment)
- CMS (eg. WordPress, Craft)
- A/B testing (eg. Optimizely, Google Optimize)
- CRM (eg. Salesforce, Marketo)
- SEO (eg. Ahrefs, SEMRush, Clearscope, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console)
- Customer Focused - You want to deliver the best experience possible for future and current customers, as helping our customers’ businesses grow is the #1 goal at BigCommerce.
- Problem Solver - You can see hidden problems and probe a variety of sources for answers, able to look beyond the obvious, and can identify and creatively solve complex problems, including matters related to systems and processes.
- Systems Thinker - You are dedicated to providing high-quality services, committed to continuous improvement through empowerment and management by data, willing and able to re-engineer processes from scratch, open to suggestions and experimentation, and efficient and effective work processes.
- Process and Project Manager - You can readily design practices, processes, and prioritization's, know what to measure, and how to measure it.
- Communicator - Excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills are critical both working with people internally and externally.
- Collaborative - You have demonstrated success working cross-functionally in larger organizations, and have the ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively with key external and internal partners.
- Composed - You know how to execute consistently in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment and carry out self-directed responsibilities.
- Personable - You are seen as positive, energetic, and exude a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.
- Technical Learner - You pick up on technical things quickly, enjoy learning new skills and knowledge, and are adept at staying ahead of the curve on relevant industry, company, product, or technical knowledge.
- Ethical - You believe in our mission, share our values and understand that it’s not just about what you get done, but also how you do it.