BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce , named a 2021 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with expertise in digital strategies, subject matter expert and hands-on experience implementing, managing and optimizing across different digital channels. This savvy digital leader must have a proven track record creating integrated digital strategies that resulted in attaining and/or exceeding net new MRR and customer acquisition growth goals.
The Digital Marketing Manager, Paid - International, will lead our paid digital marketing efforts in international regions including, EMEA, APAC and LATAM regions and must be fluent in Dutch, French or Italian. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, programmatic SEM, display, paid social and more. The candidate must be well versed in complementing digital tactics including SEO and Conversion Rate Optimization, working closely with cross-functional digital stakeholders and teams to create integrated digital strategies for maximum impact and efficiency. The focus is on delivering MRR through acquisition of new customers and digital conversion activities throughout the full customer lifecycle. This role supports digital acquisition efforts for Mid Market and Small Business segments. This role will be required to manage an agency and reports into the Digital Director. The ideal candidate will have international digital marketing experience and is required to be up to date with industry trends, research industry related media and paid digital best practices.
What You’ll Do
- Create and manage campaigns and related budgets for all digital advertising platforms across all digital display, paid social, affiliate, email sponsorships, and paid search channels in the expansion regions like EMEA APAC & AMER. These include, but are not limited to Adwords, Google Display Network, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Build, monitor, optimize and manage day-to day campaigns across all platforms and work closely with EMEA and APAC teams to deliver performance KPIs likes Leads, MQLs, Stores and MRR
- Drive, build and grow our paid social program with a relentless focus on creating a targeted, high-value, revenue generation funnel engaging cross-border B2B Buyers with digital marketing and broader business strategy
- Work with Digital Director to create a competitive digital marketing strategy and build an effective marketing funnel enabling repeatable, predictable revenue growth with adherence to best-in-class SaaS LTV: CAC standards.
- Generate and present digital reports, analysis, performance insights, and recommended action plans across the business with test and learn approach to new initiatives.
- Coordinate with SEO and Content managers to optimize SEM, SEO and content strategies
- Coordinate with CRO and web teams to ensure optimal conversion of paid digital efforts.
- Identify, recommend and manage third party vendors, agencies and tools as needed for SEM execution, reporting, optimization and growth.
Who You Are
- Experience working across EMEA and APAC markets.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and optimizing digital marketing initiatives.
- 5+ years digital marketing experience in B2B SaaS or ecommerce, across a variety of channels including SEM, display, and paid social with budgets over $500K a month.
- Experience with general B2B marketing SaaS solutions to small, mid-sized business-- enterprise level experience is a plus.
- Experience creating multi-channel, multi-touch attribution infrastructure and leveraging and interpreting that data to provide insights and improve channel performance.
- Passionate - You are a passionate digital marketing professional and proactively seek to keep learning by keeping up with the latest in digital marketing technologies, trends, innovations and best-practices to drive creative and high performing digital marketing strategies and programs.
- Strategist - You understand how paid social can be used to drive growth across different buyer segments and different parts of the customer journey from acquisition to revenue.
- Customer Focused - Customer Focused - You have a passion for ecommerce software solutions, the web, web-based software products, our partners, service, and satisfaction.
- Analytical - Superior analytical skills and well versed in the use of data, content, and technology to influence consumer behavior - Excellent Excel skills are crucial (pivot tables, vlookup, and formulas should excite you).
- Data Driven Decision Maker - You are an organized, data-driven and detail and goal oriented believer in building great systems and processes, have strong business acumen, prioritize effectively, consistently make good decisions, and creatively solve complex problems.
- Driven - Extremely proactive and results-oriented, looking to make improvements and drive change in a fast-paced environment while being under tight deadlines..
- Collaborative - You have demonstrated success working cross-functionally in matrixed organizations and have the ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively with key external and internal partners such across Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Sales.
- Communicator - Excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills are critical both working with people internally and externally.
- Personable - You are seen as positive, energetic, and exude a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.